Q: When accelerating, the sound is different

When accilerate car at slow race the car exhaust make different noises and black smoke. Is it becomes of bad spark plugs?

3. When accelerating, the sound is different

Q: Passenger headlight duller and full beam does not work

Hi, thanks for writing in. When you went to replace the bulb, did you find any amount of corrosion or signs of burns on the connectors or bulb sockets? Try replacing all of the bulbs at the same time before...

Q: Car shaking more the faster I get

Several ideas come to mind. Tire issues sometimes manifest themselves as speed related issues. Out of balance tires will vibrate the faster you go. Also tires that are separated or have flat spots will do the same. If the condition...

Q: Location of ignition relay on a Ford Taurus 2002

The starter relay should be located at #23 in your power distribution box. Be sure to verify this with your owner's manual. If that relay is good, you may have an ignition switch issue. Symptoms of either can be similar...