Q: Transmission problem?

My 06 Lincoln town car reach 52 mphs the power train light comes on every time..I have to stop put it in park turn car off then restart car then it goes off car goes back to normal..reach 52 mph again prower train light comes back on.

Hello, It sounds like what you are describing may be related to an false reading from a transmission speed sensor. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors, wheel speed sensors, throttle position sensors, turbine speed sensor, and transmission fluid temperature sensors that all direct information to it in order for it to perform it’s function. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your transmission problem.