Q: wheel steering vibration

i changed all tires,brake pads,rotor disc,engine mounting, and finished wheel balanced and alignment,but still there is issue of wheel steering problem,specially when my car speeding 100 km/hr..vibration is coming... sir,can u help me to diagnos the real car problem.. thanks..

It seems as if you may have an issue with your suspension. I would recommend having a qualified suspension expert inspect your vehicle for faulty ball joints, tie rods, control arm bushings, etc. If any play exists in your suspension parts, this can certainly cause the issues that you are having with a vibrating steering wheel. This can also cause an extreme safety issue. I would recommend getting this issue resolved as soon as possible to prevent any possible damage to yourself or the vehicle. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic technician can be dispatched to your location to help inspect your vibrating steering wheel, confirm the diagnosis, and help you with repairs to your vehicle.

3. wheel steering vibration