3. Wheel lug nut off safety?

Q: Q: Where are the accessory power sockets located?

Need to plug in your cell phone charger? Want to connect an aftermarket GPS unit? No problem – there are two accessory power sockets in your Accord. Lift the small lid on the left side of the center...

Q: I have a small indentation on my bumper. What is the best way to get it out?

Hi there. There are a few tricks you could try like using compressed air to get the dent out (if it's not too big). There are also some products out there that claim to be able to remove dents. Check...

Q: I want to buy a used car of model 2001 Honda Civic lx. I want to know the basic problem with this type of model.

Hi there. To my knowledge, there really isn't an "issue" with the 2001 Honda Civic that would place it in a risky purchase category. Like any other vehicle that is 15 years old, there are many things to consider when...