Q: Wheel loose

I was driving when I heard a loud noise , the right wheel seems to have broke something that was attaching the wheel to the control arm . The wheel looks bent

Based on your description, I think it is very likely that one of your ball joint studs broke. I would recommend having the suspension inspected by a qualified professional to determine what is broken exactly. Once this has been done, be sure to have any faulty or broken parts replaced as soon as possible. I would strongly recommend against driving this vehicle under this condition. Consider YourMechanic for your suspension inspection as it can be done at your home or office saving you the tow bill.