Wheel cylinder r/r

How long does it usually take to remove/replace two wheel cylinders

replaced engine with a new crate motor and it wont start. can you list the things for me to check

First thing is to remove and inspect the cap and rotor for the spark grounding through the rotor button. Using a test light, hook the lead to a ground, and test with the key on if the coil has power...

klunking sound from drivers front wheel. my wife hit a speed bump and the klunking started. there is a broken wire behind the whee

The broken wire is to the wheel speed sensor as part of the antilock brake system. Depending on the other damage that is done you should be able to drive it slowly. The clunking is the wheel speed sensor is...

Car won't turn over

Several things could be causing this issue. The most likely would be either a dead battery, or a faulty starter. Although unlikely, the engine could also be seized. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a mechanic to determine...