Q: Wheel bearing siezed to metal plate, hub snapped off. Will provide pictures to help better understand!

Wheel bearing being replaced. Took everything off down to the wheel bearing needing to be removed, we have been hitting the bearing till it came off but it left behind the rest of the back of the bearing the metal triangle part ( I believe it's the flange?) any advise on how to remove from this point. I can provide pictures if needed!

3. Wheel bearing siezed to metal plate, hub snapped off. Will provide pictures to help better understand!