Q: Wheel bearing siezed to metal plate, hub snapped off. Will provide pictures to help better understand!

Wheel bearing being replaced. Took everything off down to the wheel bearing needing to be removed, we have been hitting the bearing till it came off but it left behind the rest of the back of the bearing the metal triangle part ( I believe it's the flange?) any advise on how to remove from this point. I can provide pictures if needed!

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, we can’t accept pictures on this platform to try and isolate the issue you’re having. Anytime you have issues removing the wheel hub (which contains the wheel bearing), it’s critical to let someone who has experience with these repairs come to your location and remove the wheel bearing hub for you to avoid further damage. You can review this video to show you how this job is correctly completed.

3. Wheel bearing siezed to metal plate, hub snapped off. Will provide pictures to help better understand!