Q: Q: Wheel bearing replacement

I'm in search of wheel bearing replacement for my fronts but am uncertain which ones to purchase.

3. Q: Wheel bearing replacement

Q: Feeling vibrating/grinding in my gas pedal

It sounds like you may have a wheel bearing that is dried up internally and no longer lubricated. This can cause a vibration to be felt in many parts of the vehicle. The best way to check for this is...

Q: Just replaced both belts on 2008 Fx35 infiniti.

Hey Dan, thanks for inquiring. I don't know that you necessarily need to replace your pulleys, neither tensioner or idler. However, if you are hearing a squeaking from your engine and suspect the pulleys are the problem then replace them...

Q: Q: Transmission problems

My first recommendation is to have a certified mechanic verify the symptoms with a thorough transmission inspection that includes a road test. Explain to the technician what you are experiencing so they can look out for these things during the...