Q: Wheel bearing noise, already changed both the drum due to same problem in the space of 8 months.

ABS light is on and there is lot of noise coming from the front wheel braking. When braking, there's a pulsating feeling.

Hello, thanks for writing in. If the ABS light is on and the bearing is making noise, then I would recommend replacing the bearing as soon as is convenient. If possible, replace the hub assembly and ABS sensor together. If the vehicle is still under warranty, I would return to the dealership and have them assist you with the problem. Hope this helps and best of luck.

3. Wheel bearing noise, already changed both the drum due to same problem in the space of 8 months.