Q: Wheel bearing noise, already changed both the drum due to same problem in the space of 8 months.

ABS light is on and there is lot of noise coming from the front wheel braking. When braking, there's a pulsating feeling.

Hello, thanks for writing in. If the ABS light is on and the bearing is making noise, then I would recommend replacing the bearing as soon as is convenient. If possible, replace the hub assembly and ABS sensor together. If the vehicle is still under warranty, I would return to the dealership and have them assist you with the problem. Hope this helps and best of luck.

• Wheel bearing noise, already changed both the drum due to same problem in the space of 8 months.