Q: Q: Wheel bearing

I am hearing noise from my right wheel and I don't know if I can replace the entire hub quite simply myself or if I have to take it to the shop and they have to press it out?

If you are not sure you can do it, then I would suggest having a mechanic do the work for you. If you do feel you want to do this job, then you will need to make sure you have the axle nut socket and a large breaker bar. The axle needs a special axle remover tool and a slide hammer tool to get hub out in most cases. Then, when installing, you will need a large torque wrench to install the new axle nut to proper tightening specifications. This can be a tough job. If you need help, an expert technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to replace your wheel bearing or the entire wheel hub assembly for you.

3. Q: Wheel bearing