Q: Whats up, my throw out bearing squeaks off the clutch when im driving almost like crickets jumping in my clutch. on my 93

Whats up, my throw out bearing squeaks off the clutch when im driving almost like crickets jumping in my clutch. on my 93 ford mustang 5.0. should it go away by adjusting my firewall adjuster. please help

This will not go away with just an adjustment. The cricket noise is the release bearing’s internal bearings that are grinding and about to seize. The only fix is to replace it and the only way to replace it is to remove the transmission.

I would recommend replacing the entire clutch when the job is done. To be safe I would have a certified mechanic check your vehicle out to accurately fix the problem with your clutch.

3. Whats up, my throw out bearing squeaks off the clutch when im driving almost like crickets jumping in my clutch. on my 93