Q: Whats the best type of power steering fluid to put into my volvo 850 year1995and how do test the pump to see if it needs to be r

My wheel is extremely hard to turn and I think the pump might need to be replaced. I have to refill fluid almost every day. Is there any other possibilities that could be the issue other than the power steering pump? How do I test the pump? Also Whats the best fluid to use to refill?

3. Whats the best type of power steering fluid to put into my volvo 850 year1995and how do test the pump to see if it needs to be r