Q: whats the best gear lube i can get for my car and dose it really matter what i get

whats the best gear lube i can get for my car and dose it really matter what i get

Synthetic gear oil is recommended. At the cited "link" be sure to click on the "transmission gear oil section" at the top of the page. In terms of your question "does it matter", you will see a material difference in cold temperature performance of synthetic gear oils in a differential or manual transmission. Should you desire that a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic perform the drain and re-fill on your vehicle’s differential and/or gearbox, please feel free to schedule a mobile service visit.

3. whats the best gear lube i can get for my car and dose it really matter what i get