Q: Whats causing my car to cut off in slow moving traffic

Whats caising my car to cut off in slow moving traffic and when it does my car sarts write back up.only happens when driving in slow traffic

3. Whats causing my car to cut off in slow moving traffic

Q: My car turned off while driving and check engine light went on,oil,and battery light and after I turn on and it was all fine

After disconnecting the battery in order to service a problem you may encounter stalling or other issues while the computer relearns idle. If you continue to have running issues after a couple days of driving then you will need to...

Q: Q: Why is my car idling high

This may be related to a faulty idle air control valve or possibly a throttle stop that may need to be adjusted. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being...

Q: My truck has a fuel smell in the exhaust and a horrible idle

I would suggest checking the idle air control valve to be sure it has a proper connection and is not dirty. As you may know, this reads the air intake into the fuel injection system as it is mixed with...