Q: what would you suggest the reason why my van jerks when quickly accelerating and a dead battery?

my van jerks while accelerating and the battery died after about 50 miles of driving even tho it's been fully charged and it died right away after being jumped up.

Hello. You may have more than one problem, but it sounds like the battery is shorted, and the alternator may not be charging or was damaged by the battery. The jerking was most likely due to the lower voltage condition not powering the components like the ignition system and fuel pump to keep the engine running. I suggest having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come inspect your vehicle to check your battery and diagnose your acceleration problem.

• what would you suggest the reason why my van jerks when quickly accelerating and a dead battery?