Q: what would cause my message center to go out

no message for fuel or anything from message center is there a fuse?

3. what would cause my message center to go out

Q: Fuel vapor leak

A mechanic would need to do a through inspection to see why the injectors were damaged, and check all vent hoses for leaks. Sometimes, a smoke machine can be used to find what is leaking. I recommend having a mechanic,...

Q: How can my power steering leak all of a sudden when it wasn't driving for 30 days?

Hey there. This suggests your power steering pump may be failing or you have a leak elsewhere in one of the power steering lines. The power steering system operates on very high pressurized hydraulic pressure (in some cases as much...

Q: Code p1633

This may be cased by a number of things, however the code p1633 indicates the engine control unit (ECU) may be faulty. The battery light generally suggests that you may have a charging system issue which is usually caused by...