Q: what would cause my message center to go out

no message for fuel or anything from message center is there a fuse?

All circuits are fused and so a blown, or even loose, fuse is a possibility. But, fuses are circuit protection devices so if a fuse did blow, replacing it might not resolve the issue as there might be an underlying fault in the circuit. Another possibility is a failure of the display, the display driver, wiring, the ground, and so forth. To resolve something like this requires the detailed wiring schematic in the Factory Service Manual. If you want a certified mechanic to resolve this, right at your location, please request an electrical component/circuit diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the root cause and make the required repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. what would cause my message center to go out