Q: what would cause my message center to go out

no message for fuel or anything from message center is there a fuse?

3. what would cause my message center to go out

Q: I have a 1998 Lincoln Continental and my battery died so I bought a new one but it won't start or turn lights are the amps to low

If the engine will not crank over after putting in a new battery then first check to make sure new battery is at least at 12 volts. Then clean battery clamps before installing and then see if it starts? If...

Q: My 2003 Lincoln Ls is shaking I was told its my coils and that there is 8 of them they want to charge me almost 600.00 seems awfu

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...

Q: The heat, ac, and defrost isn't blowing out the vents

Blower speed in your application is controlled by a replaceable resistor block in the blower motor circuit. If various fan speeds have become unusable, and now you are left with nothing, a possibility is all positions in this resistor block...