Q: What would be the price range for fixing a valve gasket cover and oil pan gasket?

The oil drains out over night when i put the oil in....It starting smoking Friday morn..but it stopped by that afternoon.. When i warm the car up in the morning..u can smell the oil..The motor isnt knocking..but the cars pulling power isnt as strong as it use to be..

The best way to go about this repair would be to find out exactly where the oil is leaking from first whether it is one large leak or multiple small ones. The mount of labor it will tak to make the repair will vary depending on where the leak is traced back to. An oil pan leak would take much more labor to complete than replacing the valve cover gaskets on top of the engine. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the oil loss to determine which steps to take and offer a more accurate estimate.

3. What would be the price range for fixing a valve gasket cover and oil pan gasket?