Q: what will happen to cats of you dont change them when they are clogged??

my cats are bad what will happen if i dont change them over time?

Hello. In general, a catalytic converter is not a component that can be recharged. As the catalytic converter collects carbon deposits from emissions, it will clog and restrict the efficient flow of exhaust. This will impact the overall efficiency of the engine performance, ranging from fuel efficiency to engine performance. If you have been told that your catalytic converter is clogged, it’s best to replace the unit as opposed to attempting to clean the system, as it does not work.

3. what will happen to cats of you dont change them when they are clogged??