Q: What vw engine fits on an audi a4 1997 replacing 1.9tdi

i need to replace an a4 tdi 1.9 cant find an engine that will use same computer box and connections

3. What vw engine fits on an audi a4 1997 replacing 1.9tdi

Q: My rear left turn signal will not work and I have replaced the bulb and checked the fuse.

Hey there. The most likely problem is the bulb holder / socket itself. It may look fine but probably has a crack or break internally. Also possible (but rare) is the circuit board within the tail lamp housing itself. I...

Q: Q: Transmission does not shift properly

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission...

Q: Engine idling

I would try to have the idle air control valve cleaned first. Then if that does not work then have it replaced. You may save some money. Whether you decide to clean it or replace it, have the throttle body...