Q: what usually goes wrong with these cars..looking to buy one

the car is a srt8 challenger but it is a 2008..what to look out for..

A: Other than recalls for the air bags to make...

Other than recalls for the air bags to make sure they are done, I would recommend having a pre-purchase vehicle inspection to make sure you do not have any problems that are not noticeable. Other than looking for potential radiator leaks, there is not any problem that stands out for a 2008 Dodge Challenger. But again, it would be best to verify with a professional that there are no hidden issues that may exist with the car so that you don’t run into any problems after buying.