Q: What type of oil is best for this car if I need to change oil? I have a 5 cylinder straight 2006 Xc90.

Not sure if wrong oil was used could cause check engine light on. I need to get rid of the light so I can pass emission test. Computer check says that the error code is P0027 Exhaust/Valve control Solenoid Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1. Further research shows that an exhaust camshaft is not function properly. Please can you advise a name of the parts need to be replaced to fix this problem. Thanks. Philip

The use of the wrong type of oil can sometimes cause codes like these, but this is rare. There my be a malfunctioning variable valve solenoid on the vehicle which can be the solenoid itself, actuator on the camshaft or a problem in the circuit that controls the device. I suggest hiring one of our mobile experts for a personal diagnosis of your Check Engine Light for an accurate repair. Good luck.

• What type of oil is best for this car if I need to change oil? I have a 5 cylinder straight 2006 Xc90.