Q: What type of oil and oil filter should I use for my Jeep?

I just bought this Jeep but they said haven't changed the oil for a while and that it just sat for a while. I don't know what oil would go great with it.

A: With 203k miles, I would recommend a ’High ...

With 203k miles, I would recommend a ’High Mileage’ oil and a standard oil filter.

With a 5.2 liter engine, that mileage, and after sitting for some time, I would recommend a 5w-30 oil change, running it for 500 miles and then changing the oil again with 10w-30 high mileage oil at a regular 3k mile interval.

If you need help with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can come to you and service your oil and filter at your home or office.