Q: What type of gasoline should I use?

What type of gasoline should I use?

Like most other passenger cars on the market, yours is designed to work with a specific range of fuel types. It’s rated for a minimum of 87 octane unleaded gasoline, which can be purchased at most gas stations in the US. While you can use higher octane gasoline, you should not use a lower rated formulation. Spark knock can develop, which can damage your engine.

Here are a few other important Tips

1. Never use E-85. Your engine is not rated for it, and it will cause significant damage.

2. Never use aftermarket fuel additives. Nissan does not recommend any type of fuel additive.