Q: What type of gasoline should I use?

What type of gasoline should I use?

Like most other passenger cars on the market, yours is designed to work with a specific range of fuel types. It’s rated for a minimum of 87 octane unleaded gasoline, which can be purchased at most gas stations in the US. While you can use higher octane gasoline, you should not use a lower rated formulation. Spark knock can develop, which can damage your engine.

Here are a few other important Tips

1. Never use E-85. Your engine is not rated for it, and it will cause significant damage.

2. Never use aftermarket fuel additives. Nissan does not recommend any type of fuel additive.

3. What type of gasoline should I use?