Q: Q: What type of gasoline should I use?

What type of gasoline should I use?

3. Q: What type of gasoline should I use?

Q: How do I trigger the panic alarm with the remote keyless entry system?

The panic alarm is an important safety feature. If you signal the alarm, the headlights will flash and an alarm will sound, which draws attention to you if you feel threatened or unsafe. To use the alarm, press and hold...

Q: What does the Ice Possible Drive with Care message mean?

The Ice Possible Drive with Care message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then the system has detected that the roads may be icy, and you should adjust your driving accordingly.

Q: The AC on my 2009 Altima is not working. The clutch does not engage and there is no power at the harness on the compressor.

Hi there. I would highly recommend having one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete an AC is not working inspection, before attempting further diagnosis. There are several possible reasons why you might be having these...