Q: What type of fuel should I use?

What type of fuel should I use?

3. What type of fuel should I use?

Q: What does the Service Vehicle Soon message mean?

The Service Vehicle Soon message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, there is an issue with your vehicle that needs to be addressed and serviced.

Q: AC compressor "always ON"

Hello, thank you for writing in. Ford runs the A/C compressor in almost every setting. The concept is that it will dehumidify the air in defrost mode, and help keep the humidity down with the heat running. It runs in...

Q: I give my car gas, and it shuts down

Hi there. Are there any warning lights on? If there are any warning lights, this could lead us to the possible cause of your concern. However, low fuel pressure could be the cause. If there is not sufficient pressure in...