Q: Q: What type of engine oil should I use?

What type of engine oil should I use?

3. Q: What type of engine oil should I use?

Q: Headlights burning out

There are a few possible reasons for frequent headlight bulb burnout, but I would recommend looking very closely at your headlight assemblies. It is very possible that you may have a crack in your headlight, allowing moisture to get...

Q: Q: How do I use call waiting?

If supported by your phone and wireless provider, you can use call waiting through the Bluetooth system. If you are on a call and receive a second call, simply press the phone/voice command button to take the new call, and...

Q: What tips should I know about using the hands-free system?

Your car’s hands-free calling system lets you take and make calls through the audio system without having to use your cell phone. This can reduce distractions while driving, offering you and your passengers greater safety on the road. However, there...