Q: What transmission solenoid controls the kick down on the gears?

?

3. What transmission solenoid controls the kick down on the gears?

Q: I have a 2000 Grand Marquis my girl crashed up the front end so I need some aftermarket body parts.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of aftermarket parts to repair the front end after a crash.

Q: do i have to replace or have my yaw sensor replaced, can i just not have it work

If the YAW sensor is not working then the ABS cannot correct steering stability system and may cause you to loose control in a quick maneuver. The YAW sensor detects side to side movement of the vehicle when you swerve...

Q: When I come to a stop my truck will lunge forward and sound like it revs up a little

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor as the vehicle responds adversely to a load put on the motor (i.e. putting it in gear, making turns (which makes use of the power steering pressure switch) turning on...