Q: What transmission solenoid controls the kick down on the gears?

?

3. What transmission solenoid controls the kick down on the gears?

Q: My truck selectively shifts hard

Hi there. From the description you provided, it seems you have more than one thing going on with your vehicle. The hard shifting, and the starting off in second and then jumping into first as you accelerate, could be a...

Q: New codes after fixing previous problem

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Code P2311 points out a problem with the ignition of cylinder #4. The spark is most likely not lasting long enough. There may be another issue going on with the vehicle. I'd recommend checking...

Q: Will the transfer case out of a 93 manual Dakota fit into a 96?

Hello. My research indicates that those two different model years of Dakota use two different models of transfer case, as indicated by their part numbers. This means that they are likely different and are not cross compatible. Depending on what...