Q: What tips should I know about using the CD player?

What tips should I know about using the CD player?

3. What tips should I know about using the CD player?

Q: I have a 1996 toyota tercel running & idling really rough. Trouble codes are: P0301, P0302, P0304, P0401 & P0402. Help please!?

Hi There, Codes P0301, P0302, P0304 relates to misfires in cylinders 1, 2, and 4. Codes P0401 and P0402 relate to the EGR valve not functioning properly. The EGR valve is likely detecting that there is either a condition of...

Q: Power steering pump on 2012 Acura TL needs to be replaced. Due to location a power bar also needs to be replaced. Cost over $3,000. Is this a good price?

Question sent to CS for a quote on replacing the power steering motor, programming, and replacing an electrical component attached to the motor. This is in comparison to a quote that was given for the parts and labor.

Q: How do you adjust the sound on the audio system?

Your Accord’s audio system lets you adjust the level of treble, bass, mid-range and other sounds through the interface. All you need to do to customize the sound of your audio system is follow these few brief steps: Press...