Q: What tips should I know about using the CD player?

What tips should I know about using the CD player?

Using your CD player is actually pretty simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know regarding the system. Here’s a rundown of the most important Tips

• Error Messages: There are several error messages that might be displayed on the screen of your system. If you see “Error”, it means there’s an issue with either the player or the disc. If you see “CD Check”, it means that the disc might be upside down, scratched or dirty. If you see “Wait,” it means that the CD player is too hot. Wait for it to cool down and then press the media button. If it still doesn’t work, have it inspected.

• Usable Discs: Your CD player is only capable of using CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs. It cannot use discs with copy-protection. Don’t use any disc shape other than round. Only load standard sized CDs (no mini-CDs).

• CD Player Protection: If a problem occurs while playing a disc, playback is immediately stopped to help prevent damage to the player.

• Damaged Discs: Never load a damaged, warped or deformed CD into your player.

• CD Labels: Never use a CD with a paper label or sticker. These can come loose and jam in the player.

Tip

Never use anything but CDs in the player (no DVDs and no Blu-ray discs).

3. What tips should I know about using the CD player?