Q: What tips should I know about using the automatic air conditioner?

What tips should I know about using the automatic air conditioner?

A: Your automatic air conditioner isn’t that c...

Your automatic air conditioner isn’t that complicated to operate, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know to get the most out of the system and understand whether it’s operating correctly or not. Here are a few of the most important Tips

• Press the auto button to change from manual to automatic operation.

• Press the dual button to cycle between individual air conditioning (both sides operate independent of one another) and simultaneous mode (both sides work together).

• The fan may stop briefly after pressing the auto button. This is normal.

• You may notice that the upper vents blow cooler air than the floor vents when using the heater. This is normal.

• Using recirculate mode can make your windows fog up more easily/often.

• The system automatically changes to fresh air when using the front defogger.

• The air conditioner may not work when the outside temperature is near freezing.

• If the light on the AC button flashes, turn the system off and back on. If it continues to flash, have it inspected.