Q: What tips should I follow with the air conditioner?

What tips should I follow with the air conditioner?

Your car’s air conditioner and heater are largely self-monitoring, but there are a few things that you should know.

1. If the automatic climate control system is operating and it’s very warm, you may notice fog/mist coming from the vents as the system cools the car. This is normal.

2. The automatic climate control system relies on sensors built into the dashboard of your car. Do not cover these, or the system will not operate correctly.

3. The air conditioning system is designed to only need periodic maintenance. If you notice that it is not cooling properly, the system will need to be serviced (this is not something that you can do yourself).

3. What tips should I follow with the air conditioner?