Q: What tips should I follow with the air conditioner?

What tips should I follow with the air conditioner?

3. What tips should I follow with the air conditioner?

Q: Just replaced the starter. 1st try worked great. Next 4 trys only a click at starter. All lights work. Not a batt prob.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There may be one of several issues going on. First, make sure all of the electrical connections to the starter, including the ground, are clean, dry, and tight. Secondly, a shim is often needed...

Q: How do I change a tire if I have a flat?

Spend enough time driving and it’s going to happen – you’re going to get a flat tire. It happens to all of us eventually. Knowing what to do will make the process less stressful and frustrating. Here’s what you should...

Q: Misfire after installing AC

Hello. In most cases the AC system should not affect the operation of the engine. If the issues only began after the AC was installed, it may be possible that the issue developed while the AC was being worked on....