Q: What tips should I follow when operating the heating and air conditioning system?

What tips should I follow when operating the heating and air conditioning system?

While using your heating and air conditioning system isn’t particularly complicated, there are a few things you should know to get the most comfort and performance out of it. Follow these simple Tips

• Use the defrost to eliminate moisture/fog on the windows during humid weather.

• Keep the A/C on and in recirculated air mode to reduce the amount of humidity in the car.

• Don’t block air to the back by putting items under the front seats.

• The air intake is at the base of the windshield – make sure to remove leaves, snow and ice from this area for the best performance.

• Crack the windows during hot weather to air out the car and get faster cooling.

• You may feel air from the lower vents while the car is moving no matter what vent setting you’ve chosen. This is normal.

• What tips should I follow when operating the heating and air conditioning system?