Q: What tips should I follow when braking?

What tips should I follow when braking?

3. What tips should I follow when braking?

Q: Can a Brake Leak Cause My Brakes to Fail?

Yes, but only if the leak is large and sudden. Such leaks are typically due to a blown steel brake line (due to rust) or a blown rubber hose. Even in the event of a large leak, in a modern...

Q: How do I use Four-Wheel Drive?

Four-wheel drive is one of the best ways to ensure safety and efficient vehicle operation in less than ideal conditions. Whether you’re driving on a gravel and dirt road , driving in inclement weather, or simply in tow, four-wheel drive...

Q: Q: Power steering hose leaking

Hi. A power steering leak is a common issue with many Accords 10 years and older. There are two power steering hoses on your vehicle, low pressure and high pressure. You usually can tell the difference by how the leak...