Q: What tips should be followed regarding seating?

What tips should be followed regarding seating?

3. What tips should be followed regarding seating?

Q: Brake light just came on in dashboard 2012 Audi Q5

Hello - as you have already noted, this warning tells you that your brake pads need replacement. It is intended to warn you to replace the pads before the rotors are damaged. Best guidance is to go ahead and have...

Q: My car runs rough at first start - 2012 Ford Escape

This may likely be due to an enrichment issue upon cold start. When your car starts in the morning when cold, the engine needs more fuel than it does when warm to start. This is controlled by an engine temperature...

Q: How do I adjust the rear seat-back angle?

Either side of the rear seat-back can be adjusted by pulling on the levers on either end of the seat. Pull on the lever on the right side of the seat-back to adjust the right side, and pull on the...