Q: what tappet gauge do i use for the valve lash to get the right clearance for the valves

I'm trying to get the valve lash clearance right on and i don't know what the rotation order that the cam has to be turned to gab the valve lashes. so i need to now what tappet gauge do i use to gap them to. and i need to know what the right order to start with and what rotation to the end

Hi there. The best advice we can offer you is to purchase a service and repair manual for your 1995 Kia Sportage. This will give you all the specs and steps for completing this step. You can buy them online in most cases and download.

• what tappet gauge do i use for the valve lash to get the right clearance for the valves