Q: What sort of advanced feature do the front air bags have?

What sort of advanced feature do the front air bags have?

3. What sort of advanced feature do the front air bags have?

Q: How should I rotate my tires and how often should it be done?

Tire rotation is an important part of vehicle maintenance. If you don’t rotate your tires regularly, the drive tires will wear down very quickly (the front two tires on the Civic, since it’s a front-wheel drive car). The rear tires...

Q: How do I erase the personal entry codes?

All the personal entry codes can be erased quickly, by following these steps: 1. Enter the factory set entry code, which is located on the owner’s wallet card. 2. Within five seconds, press and release the 1-2 button. 3. Within...

Q: What if the VSA turns on during startup and doesn't turn off and what I do is I turn off the engine and start again. This time aro

Hi there. If the VSA light is coming on and shutting off but does not come back on until the next start, then this is a normal condition as the light is telling the drive that the VSA system is...