Q: What size socket do I use to change the brakes for a 1983 Brougham Motor home.

I'm working on a 1983 Brougham Motor home and I'm trying to see what size socket do I use to loosen it so I can change the brakes drumz. Rear brakes

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are only able to offer repair tips and advice on consumer cars, light trucks and SUV’s sold in the United States. I would recommend searching online for repair instructions or a service and repair manual for your motor home to get this information.

3. What size socket do I use to change the brakes for a 1983 Brougham Motor home.