Q: What should I look for when buying this car

I'm about to purchase this car. What things should I look for or be aware of while on a test drive? Also am I in for heavy repair cost in the near future with this mileage?

As you may know with any car, the way the car has been maintained previously has a lot to do with how well the car will last. The mileage is not abnormally high for a car of that age and if it has been well maintained it should last you for years to come. When test driving, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to perform a pre-purchase inspection on the car to note any potential issues and give you an idea of the car’s overall condition.