Q: What should I know about using the electronic compass?

What should I know about using the electronic compass?

3. What should I know about using the electronic compass?

Q: I have a spark plug stuck in the motor

As a certified master technician for many years this has been one of the most publicized problems seen by me and my colleagues in the field. There are a multitude of suggestions, comments, lawsuits, fixes, complaints and none will help...

Q: Q: Motor oil

It will not hurt your motor if you use regular oil after using synthetic oil. Just make sure to drain as much out as possible, and change your oil filter. There is no difference in motor design. Some manufacturers prefer...

Q: 2011 Ford Fusion won't shift gears.

The first thing to check would be the transmission fluid level. If the fluid level is low from a leak, this may cause the transmission to slip and when revved to higher rpm it may jerk when the line pressure...