Q: What should I know about using the electronic compass?

What should I know about using the electronic compass?

3. What should I know about using the electronic compass?

Q: Need to find out how to set timing on balance shaft assembly.

Rotate the crank until the number 1 cylinder is at top dead center. Make sure to replace the adjustment shims exactly as they came out, on the seat faces of the balance shaft assembly. Line up the marks on the...

Q: When I break, it sounds like air being released from a balloon. What could that mean?

An air leak from the power brake booster and worn or defective brake pads are typical causes of the type of noise you are hearing. Each of these possible causes can be readily diagnosed in the field, right at your...

Q: Q: How do I inspect the tires?

It’s important that you keep your tires at the right pressure, but it’s just as important that you regularly inspect them before you drive. Ford recommends checking them daily, and here’s what you should do: Visually inspect all four...