Q: What should I know about using the electronic compass?

What should I know about using the electronic compass?

3. What should I know about using the electronic compass?

Q: When pulling off, it feels like the rear end is dragging

If a wheel bearing in the hub was defective enough to cause drag, you would hear a tremendous amount of noise from the failed bearing. Wheels might also drag due to misalignment or failure of the brakes to retract. Misalignment...

Q: Jerky acceleration above 3000rpm no trouble codes

Hello there, thanks for writing in. 115,000 miles is about the right time to change the clutch in a manual transmission vehicle. This may explain the jerky motions above 3000 RPMs while the engine is making more power, and may...

Q: How do you activate the Blind Spot Information system (BLIS)?

If your car is equipped with the Blind Spot Information system (BLIS), you have an important safety tool at your disposal. This system is designed to help you monitor your car’s blind spots for safer driving at all times. It...