Q: What should I know about using my remote?

What should I know about using my remote?

3. What should I know about using my remote?

Q: Q: How do I operate the moon roof?

Your truck comes with a Moon roof built into the roof. This window can be opened and closed just like any other window. To operate the moon roof. Press the Slide button to open the moon roof. Pull the...

Q: Q: How do I use the hazard lights?

Your car’s hazard lights provide you with essential visibility and should be used in any situation where you find yourself forced to the side of the road. You should use your hazard lights day or night – they help warn...

Q: Car won't start after the ignition switch replacement

Hello. If your 1998 Buick Riviera cannot be started remotely or when the key is turned all the way, then you either have a bad starter relay, or there can be an issue with the starter or the transmission position...