Q: What should I know about using my remote?

What should I know about using my remote?

3. What should I know about using my remote?

Q: F-150 loses power while trying to go reverse

Fix your exhaust and coil packs first, because if you'd want to get everything running right and your exhaust is leaking, that messes with your air flow out of the exhaust, which makes the oxygen sensors respond weirdly and can...

Q: How do I change the settings?

Your truck allows you to customize some options to better suit your needs as a driver. The Settings section of the message center is where you can change these options. To change the Settings of your Ford F-150. Use...

Q: Remote car starter not working

If your vehicle has an aftermarket alarm that has an immobilizer that no longer functions; the alarm system will have to be removed and factory wiring repaired in order to start your vehicle. I suggest having a qualified mechanic help...