Q: What should I know about towing a trailer?

What should I know about towing a trailer?

3. What should I know about towing a trailer?

Q: What are some safety tips when towing?

When towing a trailer, there are certain safety precautions you can take to make sure that you can your cargo will be safe. Some precautions you can take when towing are. Make sure that you do not exceed the...

Q: What would be the service charges for Ford Escape 2006 Hybrid model SUV? Also the system displays a message as Tire Sensor.

Hi there. The tire message is coming on saying that one or more of the Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) is not communicating to the ECM (computer). Either the sensor needs reprogrammed or replaced. Billing question sent to CS for...

Q: Engine stalls when accelerating from idle

Hi there - excellent work, I commend you on your diagnostic skills! Yes, based on your description and testing, I would agree that the fuel pressure regulator is the most likely candidate for this problem. Bear in mind that a...