Q: What should I know about towing a trailer?

What should I know about towing a trailer?

3. What should I know about towing a trailer?

Q: Q: towing

Hi. We do not provide a towing service since we come to you to do any of the repairs. With that being said, it has to be located in a safe environment to not risk having an accident occur. You...

Q: How do you use the heated seats in a 2012 Ford Escape?

If your car is equipped with them, heated seats provide an additional way to increase your comfort on cold days, as well as to ease aching muscles. Turn the seat heater on and you’ll enjoy comfortable warmth until it turns...

Q: Car idle sputters and engine dies when AC clutch engages

Hi there. In most cases, when the AC compressor and clutch engage, it will draw extra 'power' from the engine and cause the idle to slightly drop. However, this can cause existing issues to be amplified. For example, if you...