Q: What should I know about the system warnings displayed in the message center?

What should I know about the system warnings displayed in the message center?

A: Your car’s message center not only lets you...

Your car’s message center not only lets you change settings and check various systems and their operations, but it can give you a number of different warnings. However, there are a few things that you’ll need to know here:

• System warnings give you a heads up about potential problems.

• If more than one warning is active, the message center will automatically cycle through them one at a time.

• After the warnings have cycled, the system will show the last selected menu item.

• To clear a warning message, press the Reset button while it is active.

• Some messages will not clear until the problem has been resolved.

• Some messages will reappear within 10 minutes after you hit the Reset button.

• Some messages will only reappear after you’ve turned the engine off and back on again.

Pay close attention to the warnings in the message center as they include vital information.