Q: Q: What should I know about the system warnings displayed in the message center?

What should I know about the system warnings displayed in the message center?

Your car’s message center not only lets you change settings and check various systems and their operations, but it can give you a number of different warnings. However, there are a few things that you’ll need to know here:

• System warnings give you a heads up about potential problems.

• If more than one warning is active, the message center will automatically cycle through them one at a time.

• After the warnings have cycled, the system will show the last selected menu item.

• To clear a warning message, press the Reset button while it is active.

• Some messages will not clear until the problem has been resolved.

• Some messages will reappear within 10 minutes after you hit the Reset button.

• Some messages will only reappear after you’ve turned the engine off and back on again.

Tip

Pay close attention to the warnings in the message center as they include vital information.

3. Q: What should I know about the system warnings displayed in the message center?