Q: What should I know about the Remote Entry system?

What should I know about the Remote Entry system?

3. What should I know about the Remote Entry system?

Q: Q: How do you check the engine oil?

Checking the engine oil is a vital part of being a responsible car owner. Even if you’re incredibly punctual about having your car serviced, you still need to keep an eye on the oil level to prevent potentially damaging the...

Q: Broke key triggers anti theft system on 2011 camaro.

The broken key set may no longer be giving off the signal saved in the vehicles anti-theft system. If the vehicle cannot verify the signal for the key, it will not start as if someone was trying to steal the...

Q: How do you activate or deactivate the Auto Lock feature?

While your car’s Auto Lock feature is designed to provide enhanced safety and protection while the car is in motion on the road, you may find it necessary to deactivate it at some point. You’ll need to know how to...