Q: What should I know about the parking brake?

What should I know about the parking brake?

3. What should I know about the parking brake?

Q: Why do I constantly need to replace the brake rotors and brake pads?

Hi there. That's a really good question. What reason were you given that the rotors need replacing? What symptoms are you experiencing? If you have a brake vibration, the rotors should have enough thickness after a year, unless you drive...

Q: Car is starving for fuel at idle after warming up - 1991 Ford Mustang

Hi there. I usually start with the idle air valve in these cases, as it sounds like it might be sticking. Checking fuel supply - fuel pressure, filter, dirty injectors, as you have noted - is a good idea. You...

Q: Q: How do I change the temperature unit?

The temperature of the climate control system can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius. To do so, press and hold the Mode button. While holding this button, press and hold the Dual button for at least three seconds, at...