Q: What should I know about the floor mats?

What should I know about the floor mats?

3. What should I know about the floor mats?

Q: What does the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) Check warning light mean?

If your car has a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), there is a warning light in the dash designed to come on if a malfunction is detected. However, the light should come on briefly during the cranking process. It shouldn’t stay...

Q: Q: Shifter

The first thing to check is to see if the shifter cable end broke loose from the transmission shifting lever on the transmission. If the cable end came off then it may need to have transmission shift cable replaced. If...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the cooled seats?

There are Cooled Seats in your truck. These Cooled Seats are useful when driving in hot weather. To turn on the Cooled Seats. Press the Cooled Seat button for the driver. Press the Cooled Seat button for the passenger...