Q: What should I know about the floor mats?

What should I know about the floor mats?

3. What should I know about the floor mats?

Q: Squealing of the engine while going uphill and at around 2000 RPM

A squealing noise may be the serpentine belt slipping or one of the accessories binding. Your tensioner or pulley may be bad and need to be replaced. Finally, your compressor pulley bearing may be going bad and it could seize...

Q: How do you use the keyless entry pad to activate/deactivate the Auto Lock feature?

While you can use the message center in your car, or the door lock switch itself to activate or deactivate the Auto Lock feature, you can also use the keyless entry pad on the outside of the driver door if...

Q: When I start my car it and try to pull off it shakes and then cut off I was told it was the fuel pressure sensor which I replaced

You will need to have computer scanned for codes and supply the codes you get so I can help you better. The fuel system pressure sensor is an input for the fuel pump control module so it can control the...