3. What should I know about the floor mats?

Q: Traction On/Stabili trac on while driving

Hi Shan. Thanks for contacting us today. To be honest, this is a very weird issue you're describing. In most cases, however, these problems are often caused by a faulty speed or wheel sensor, that sends false data to the...

Q: My 2015 ford fusion is stuck in neutral

You should check the shift cable is attached at the transmission and at the shifter mechanism. If the cable is off then you will need to have cable replaced. If cable is not disconnected then have someone move shifter back...

Q: How do I use the floor mats?

While they might not seem like particularly important accessories, your car’s floor mats actually serve essential purposes. They protect the carpeting from dirt, debris and wear and tear. Properly used, they can help your interior last for a much longer...