Q: What should I know about the cruise control system?

What should I know about the cruise control system?

3. What should I know about the cruise control system?

Q: Diesel pump not spraying diesel into the injector

Hi there. I would first check to be sure that the injector pump itself is getting diesel. Sometimes these pumps fail due to the fuel not being delivered to the injection pump sufficiently. I would also check to be sure...

Q: What safety precautions should be followed with the air bag system?

In order to ensure that your air bag system is in working condition and is able to reduce the chance of injury in a moderate to severe impact, several safety precautions should be followed. These include: Don’t Deactivate the...

Q: What do I do if the moon roof won’t close correctly?

Like your car’s windows, the moon roof is equipped with a jam protection system designed to prevent the moon roof from closing if something is in the way. If it detects an object in the way, the moon roof will...