Q: What should I know about the cruise control system?

What should I know about the cruise control system?

3. What should I know about the cruise control system?

Q: Engine is vibrating at drive condition while AC is on though compressor, condenser, chamber changed.

Check the vehicles engine mounts. A failed engine mount may cause extra vibrations from the engine to make their way through the car and become very noticeable. Check your service history as well to be sure your maintenance is up...

Q: What does the Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message mean?

The Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that the front camera sensor is blocked, and both the Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Forward Collision...

Q: Vehicle clicking and not starting

It appears that your Toyota RAV4 is having trouble with either the battery or starter engaging the engine and allowing the car to start. The clicking sound you are hearing may be due to low battery voltage or to a...