Q: What should I know about the brake system?

What should I know about the brake system?

3. What should I know about the brake system?

Q: I have a 2002 Nissan Xterra that won't start.

If there is power to the rest of the vehicle, this is likely related to a faulty wiring issue or potentially something like a bad starter relay or connection to the starter. The starter relay directs power from the battery...

Q: Power steering stiffness after brake work

Usually when brakes pads are replaced and the rotors surfaced, it may make the brakes feel stiff for a while until they wear in, but it shouldn't impact the power steering at all. The only thing I could think of...

Q: How do I use the Unit feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Unit feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to choose between metric and US measurements for your DIC and cluster displays. Here’s how to change the unit measurement: 1. Press the MENU button until the DIC displays...