Q: What should I know about the brake system?

What should I know about the brake system?

3. What should I know about the brake system?

Q: Car hit by lightning and won't start.

You will need to have the vehicle towed to a dealer. I have seen many vehicles like this and in most cases, if not all, the computers in the vehicle get zapped and fried. I would recommend contacting your insurance...

Q: Wheel squeals at high speeds

Hello. Wheel squeals can be caused by a few different things. The most common causes are worn or dirty brakes, or a faulty wheel bearing. If the vehicle's brakes wear low, or become excessively dusty they may vibrate and cause...

Q: My SRS light is on on my dashboard how much is it going to cost to fix this problem?

There are two components to the repair cost: 1) the cost to diagnose the issue(s); and 2) the actual repair cost once the fault(s) is pinpointed. The former cost is fixed and you can obtain it by referring to YourMechanic's...