Q: What should I know about run flat tires?

What should I know about run flat tires?

3. What should I know about run flat tires?

Q: Car shaking and stalling while driving.

Hello, the place to start would be to have your check engine light diagnosed. I would recommend getting the aid of a mechanic to come out and connect a scanner to your vehicle and see what codes are present and...

Q: How often should you get a car wash?

You can have the car washed as often as you want as long as using soft cloths and not the abrasive ones used in automatic car washes. Use a mild soap and soft material to wash car once a week...

Q: How do I know if the doors have locked or unlocked?

Whether you’re using the remote to open the car or you’re locking the doors using the electronic key, you need a way to make sure that the doors are actually locked or unlocked without having to guess. There’s good news....