Q: What should I know about run flat tires?

What should I know about run flat tires?

3. What should I know about run flat tires?

Q: power steering fluid is spilling between cap and reservoir. Is my pump bad?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having issues with the power steering pump. The best way to decide without a doubt is to catch it in the act. You can do this by cleaning off the...

Q: Newly installed brakes are grinding

It sounds like you may have a brake pad that's in backwards or a clip that is out of position. The best thing to do is to drive slow and have someone walk next to the vehicle and listen to...

Q: Q: Car keeps dying

Hi. If the battery is dead every time this occurs then it may indeed be a bad battery or there may be an electrical issue. A battery can test fine, but have an internal short that can cause the battery...