Q: What should I know about preparing to tow?

What should I know about preparing to tow?

3. What should I know about preparing to tow?

Q: After multiple replacement parts, car won't start - 1994 Acura Vigor

There may be an engine position sensor that has failed like a crankshaft position sensor or a cam position sensor inside the distributor. If the computer cannot tell where the engine is in its rotation or how fast its spinning,...

Q: How does the air bag system work?

Your car’s air bag supplemental restraint system (SRS) is designed to deploy the air bags during certain types of impacts. They will not activate in all accidents, even if they seem like they’re severe enough. Here’s what you need to...

Q: Truck runs rough with hesitation.

There are many issues that could cause your truck to run rough. If the check engine light is on (which it most likely is) retrieving the diagnostic trouble codes will provide a place to start diagnosis. A certified technician, such...