Q: What should I know about panic mode?

What should I know about panic mode?

3. What should I know about panic mode?

Q: Tail lights and running lights won't work - 1996 Toyota RAV4

Hello - check first for a blown fuse since it sounds like all your "rear" lighting has failed. A bad ground for the rear lighting (or broken ground wire) could also cause a complete rear of the vehicle lighting issue....

Q: Security, ABS, and service engine lights on - 2002 Saturn L100

Hello. It sounds to me like you are having an electrical/computer issue with your vehicle. Usually a computer issue that does not prevent the vehicle from running is okay to drive still. Most computer issues only prevent things from working....

Q: Rough idle when stop on D mode...

Hi there. This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve is located on or near your intake manifold that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to...