Q: What should I know about panic mode?

What should I know about panic mode?

3. What should I know about panic mode?

Q: Q: Where are the fuses located?

All of your car’s electronic systems use fuses to protect against over voltage situations. If there wasn't a fuse in place, a power surge could destroy an accessory. With a fuse in place, those aren’t a problem. When a power...

Q: Anti theft module, ECU and ignition switch 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Hi there - this may be more a matter of the equipment availability to "program" anti-theft components. Most mechanics do not have access to anti-theft/security components in the vehicle. These are only available to dealers licensed by that manufacturer. This...

Q: My 2016 Toyota Camry had a stagnant water smell coming through the air vents. I asked the service center Not to use any fragrances

This is something I always do in place of perfumed disinfectants. My other half is also sensitive to perfumed sprays. I use a name brand household spray disinfectant. They are available in different scents that you may be less sensitive...