Q: What should I know about panic mode?

What should I know about panic mode?

3. What should I know about panic mode?

Q: How do I change trip odometer stats

Hi there. To change the trip status on the dash, press the DISP button on the steering wheel until the dash reads the trip messages. Then, you can cycle through the trip status on the dash and see what miles...

Q: green security light doesn't come on all the time

As you know, your car is equipped with an anti-theft system that is operated by sensors typically on the doors that allow the anti theft system to be set when the doors are shut. When you shut your car door...

Q: I was driving and my car started making a clicking sound, which got worse.

Typically a clicking sound is caused by metal-to-metal contact, caused either by a lack of lubrication or metal fatigue; which may have been caused by overheating. If the sound is coming from the engine, and increases as the engine revs...