Q: What should I know about operating a Bluetooth device?

What should I know about operating a Bluetooth device?

3. What should I know about operating a Bluetooth device?

Q: Q: engine has been overheating.

If you suspect a head gasket leak, the only way to confirm that is an on-site diagnostic. If you want to rule the head(s) in or out as the site of a cooling system leak, the recommended service is an...

Q: Q: How should pregnant women wear seat belts?

Wearing a seat belt is a practice that everyone in the vehicle should follow. It is even a law in most states. The seat belt should fit snugly across the lap and shoulder, even on pregnant women. Pregnant women should...

Q: How do you reset the Maintenance Minder™ system with the multi-information display?

Your Maintenance Minder™ system should be reset after every service. This is critical, as the system makes service recommendations based on mileage. If the system isn’t reset correctly, the recommendations will be out of sync with what the car actually...