Q: What should I know about operating a Bluetooth device?

What should I know about operating a Bluetooth device?

3. What should I know about operating a Bluetooth device?

Q: Q: Changed fuel pump and car still won't start

Hello. There are many issue that could cause the vehicle to produce the symptoms you are experiencing. If the fuel pump is new I would move on to checking the battery, and then ignition system. I would also recommend scanning...

Q: How do I activate or deactivate the Auto Unlock feature?

You can configure both the Auto Lock and Auto Unlock features on your car separate from one another. You can also use a number of different methods to do it. Here’s what you need to know about activating or deactivating...

Q: How do I stop the driver’s seat from moving to a preset position?

If you don’t want the driver’s seat to move to one of the preset positions stored in memory, and you’re using a master key (the seat won’t move if the valet key is used), you can stop it easily. Just...