Q: What should I know about how the brakes work?

What should I know about how the brakes work?

3. What should I know about how the brakes work?

Q: Engine keeps misfiring on humid days

The humidity in the air will also affect the air pressure around your vehicle. When air pressure is affected, engine vacuum is also affected. The engine's positive crankcase ventilation system relies on engine vacuum to function properly. If the engine...

Q: What transmission can be swapped into my 1999 Ford Mustang?

Claimed by Jay Safford

Q: ECU is disconnected and I can't program a new key. I lost the original key

Hi there. For your vehicle the ECU is showing a battery disconnect to the ECU for either a loose battery cable or a loose connection. Check the battery terminals and make sure that they are tight and clean from any...